We were greeted in the morning by a
few low-lying clouds over the loch, but you can see that the sun is
coming out and it turned into a very pleasant day for hiking. The water
level had dropped about 40 cm. and the stumps could now be seen, but I
still wasn't sure if the water was low enough to go to Dusky Sound. In
the end, I decided to head north and not go to the sound. It was a hard
decision, but in hindsight, the best one. Yet even months later, I'm
still not sure.